Terms and Conditions for Webrubix IT Consulting Inc. Website
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the use of the website of Webrubix IT Consulting Inc. (“Webrubix” “we,” or “us”) at https://webrubix.com (the “Website”). By using the Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Website.
- Ownership. The content of the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is owned or licensed by Webrubix and is protected by applicable copyright and trademark laws.
- Use of Content. You may use the content of the Website only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or transmit any content of the Website for any other purpose without our prior written consent.
Links to Third-Party Websites
- Third-Party Websites. The Website may contain links to third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by Webrubix. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any such third-party websites.
- Disclaimer. We do not endorse or make any representations about any third-party websites that may be linked to or from the Website. You access any such third-party websites at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- No Warranties. We do not make any warranties, express or implied, regarding the Website or the content contained on the Website.
- Limitation of Liability. To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website or the content contained on the Website.
- Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which Webrubix IT Consulting Inc. is located.
- Jurisdiction. Any action or proceeding arising out of or related to these Terms or the Website must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the jurisdiction in which Webrubix IT Consulting Inc. is located.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the use of the Website and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us.
- Modification. We may modify these Terms at any time by posting the modified Terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of the modified Terms.
Exclusions and Limitations
- Exclusions. We are not liable for any failure or delay in performing any obligation under these Terms where the failure or delay is caused by any circumstance beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, natural disaster, or labor disputes.
- Limitation of Liability. Our liability to you for any cause whatsoever, regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us for the use of the Website during the term of your use.
- No Consequential Damages. In no event will we be liable for any consequential, special, or incidental damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website, including but not limited to lost profits, loss of data, or interruption of business, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- No Professional Advice. The content of the Website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide professional advice or recommendations. You should not rely on the content of the Website as a substitute for professional advice from a qualified expert in the relevant field.
- No Endorsement. We do not endorse or recommend any products, services, or information that may be promoted on the Website by third parties. Any such promotions are solely the responsibility of the third parties promoting them.
- No Warranty of Availability. We do not warrant that the Website will be available at all times, uninterrupted, or error-free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website at any time, with or without notice to you.
- No Responsibility for User Content. We are not responsible for any content posted or uploaded to the Website by users, and we do not endorse any such content. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including but not limited to violating any intellectual property rights, privacy rights, or other rights of third parties.
- You may not use the Website to engage in any fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading activity, including but not limited to impersonating any person or entity, or misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
- You may not use the Website to transmit any viruses, worms, or other harmful code, or to attempt to gain unauthorized access to any system, network, or data.
- You may not use the Website to harass, intimidate, or threaten any person, or to engage in any conduct that is harmful, obscene, or offensive.
- You may not use the Website to advertise or promote any products or services without our prior written consent.
- You may not use the Website to collect or harvest any information from other users, including but not limited to email addresses or other contact information.
- You may not use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our servers or networks, or interfere with any other user's use of the Website.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Website if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you have violated any of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- We may terminate or suspend your access to the Website at any time, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to a breach of these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- Upon termination of your access to the Website, all provisions of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive, including but not limited to ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- If you wish to terminate your account or access to the Website, you may do so at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any fees paid by you prior to termination are nonrefundable.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website at any time, with or without notice to you. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
- By submitting any content to the Website, including but not limited to comments, feedback, or suggestions, you grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content in any media.
- You represent and warrant that you have the right to submit any content that you post or upload to the Website, and that such content does not infringe the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- We reserve the right to monitor, edit, or remove any content posted or uploaded to the Website by users, and we do not endorse any such content. We reserve the right to remove any content that violates these Terms or any applicable law or regulation.
- We do not claim ownership of any content that you post or upload to the Website, but you grant us a license to use such content as described in this clause.
- You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, or other information provided by you to us are nonconfidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such information for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.